We went to Paris for a few days and met our lovely friends Yol and Yann. Merguez sausages at Mamane are the best, I can't remember why Yann said 'Flying Merguez' but it set me off!
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Here are some archaeological drawings I was commissioned to do for UCL publications.
1) Terracotta roundel on Brunelleschi's hospital in Florence and also insignia of the American Academy of Paediatrics
2) Burial site remains with shroud
3) Burial urn containing wrapped remains
4) Burial urn wrapped in cloth
5) Wrapped burial urn containing remains